* Fully working serverbrowser with favorites using our masterservers
* Latest release of the game, V43, Build 4554.
* Using latest protocol 48
* Using REVOLUTiON Emulator 9.81
* sv_lan 0 enforce fixed
* Added option to launch listen server in LAN mode
* Included Bots in this release
* Half-Life maps are totally removed
* HLTV included and works
* ads are removed
* protected from slowhacks (gamemenu, autoconnect, etc.)
About Counter-Strike 1.6 GAME:
Counter-Strike is a tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Valve Corporation which originated from a Half-Life modification by Minh "Gooseman" Le and Jess "Cliffe" Cliffe. By the fourth beta version, Valve Software, the developer who created Half-Life, began assisting in the development of Counter-Strike. In 2000, Valve bought the rights to Counter-Strike, and would publish the title for Microsoft Windows that year, and later in 2003 for the Xbox. OS X and Linux ports were available in January 2013. The game has been expanded into a series since its original release, which currently includes Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Source, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Counter-Strike pits a team of terrorists against a team of counter-terrorists in a series of rounds. Each round is won by either completing the mission objective or eliminating the opposing force. The game was the most played Half-Life modification in terms of players, according to GameSpy in 2008.